Note: COVID-19 transport restrictions may cause delays in deliveries and returns. We thank you for your patience!
Our EU store ships to all member states of the EU (not including outermost regions or overseas territories) and the UK.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, based on the total weight of your order and the destination address you provide.
All our orders are delivered via couriered service and we use the following shipping costs (excl. taxes):
Republic of Ireland
- Standard Shipping (5-7 Working Days): FREE SHIPPING
- Express Shipping (1-2 Working Days): €4.95
- FREE SHIPPING (in case a customer returns all or part of the purchased items, the Free Delivery Service will be terminated automatically)
- Standard Shipping (7-10 Working Days): from £6.35
- Orders over £60: FREE SHIPPING (in case a customer returns all or part of the purchased items, the Free Delivery Service will be terminated automatically)
France & Germany
- Orders over €100: FREE SHIPPING (in case a customer returns all or part of the purchased items, the Free Delivery Service will be terminated automatically)
- Standard Shipping (5-10 Working Days): from €6.90
Rest of the EU
- Standard Shipping (5-10 Working Days): from €13.30
For logistical reasons, deliveries to the following countries are not available: Channel Islands (Jersey/Guernsey), Switzerland, Norway, Cyprus, Corsica (France), Greece, Italy zone 2, Malta, Azores, Madeira, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and Turkey.
Rest of the World: we currently do not ship outside of Europe.
Orders created in our EU store are shipped from our logistics partner’s warehouse in Berlin, Germany.
We aim to pack and ship fully-paid orders on the same working day if placed before 1pm CET/CEST, or on the next working day if it is received later.
If there are delays processing your payment, this may also delay shipment.
We don’t fulfil orders on weekends or local holidays.
Note: Please check your shipping address carefully, as typos and incomplete address information are the most common cause of delivery problems and delays.
Delivery times for shipped orders will vary depending on your location and the regional carrier services available there. During peak holiday seasons this can take longer than normal.
As soon as your order has been processed, we will send you a tracking link with your shipping confirmation email, so you can check the status of the delivery at any time.
Shipments to some regions may require a signature as proof of delivery.
If delivery cannot be completed for any reason, it may be returned to us by the courier. See our refund policy for details.